Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy better, we provide this policy explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this policy easy to find, we make it available on our website(s) and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
When you visit our website(s), and/or use our Services, you provide following personal data to us.
Data Information and Collection This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ANYSUPPORT Site. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive services and related materials. The types of personal information that you provide at these pages are typically including first and last name, billing data, and a valid email address, postal address, and other demanding information for the service when you create your account with us, request support or technical assistance, or register for events, webinars, whitepapers and surveys. We need this data to provide the Services to you, to maintain and support your account, as well as to collect payment. Legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest to do business with you, your employer or business and perform our contractual obligations under the applicable Services agreement.
When you use our Services, we receive information through the use of the Service, either voluntarily entered by you or others who use the Services with you, or from the Service infrastructure itself. Service Data includes session and usage data, device information, as well as data automatically logged by the website(s) or Services, for example, duration of session, connections made, hardware, equipment and devices used, IP addresses, location, language settings, operating system used, unique device identifiers, IP addresses and other diagnostic data to help us provide better Services.
Use of Information Collected We use the information you provide about yourself when you are using our services, placing and completing an order, and doing other activities of or related to our website(s) and services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to maintain the services, to complete that order, to confirm processes, and to analyze our website(s).
We use the data we collect from visitors to our website(s).
1) to provide and operate our Services;
2) to maintain and improve our Services
3) to provide product updates, marketing communications, and service data;
4) to provide analysis or valuable data back to our customers and users;
5) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support needs;
6) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues;
7) to display content based upon your interests;
8) to comply with applicable laws and administrative requests, protect our rights, assert and defend against claims;
9) to fulfill contracts;
10) to assess the needs of your business to determine and promote other related products which we believe may be helpful to you;
11) to conduct research and analysis for business planning and product development;
12) to the extent permitted by law, we may combine, correct and enrich personal data that we receive from you with data about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or from third parties to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and Services that may be of interest to you.
We continuously improve our website(s) and Services through the use of web analytics tools and first and third-party cookies, which help us understand how our visitors use our website(s), desktop and mobile applications, what webpages, features and functions they like and dislike, and where they may have run into problems which need to be addressed.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website(s) and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website(s), or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Data Security To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Within our organization, we apply access controls to limit the recipients of personal data on a 'need to know' basis. Our customer support and technical staff, billing and finance personnel, and representatives of our legal and audit departments have access to your data as necessary for the legitimate purposes of our data processing
Children's Privacy Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not seek through our sites to gather personal data from or about persons that are minors (i.e., not the age of majority). If you inform us or we otherwise become aware that we have unintentionally received personal data from a minor, we will delete this information from our records.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by login procedure. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Contact Us Subject to conditions specified by applicable law, persons have the right:
1) to inquire whether and what kind of personal data we hold about you and how it is processed, and to access or request copies of such personal data;
2) to request the correction or supplementation of personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date in light of the purposes underlying the processing;
3) to request to obtain the erasure of personal data no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, processed for legitimate interests that, in the context of your objection, do not prove to be compelling or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or processed in non compliance with applicable legal requirements.
In addition, you have, subject to the conditions set out in applicable law and without limitation, the rights:
1) to request us to restrict the processing of personal data in certain situations where you feel its processing is inappropriate;
2) to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation or where your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes, to the processing of personal data for legitimate interests;
3) to request portability of personal data that you have provided to us, where the processing of such personal data is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means. In case of concerns, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority having appropriate jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances we will not be able to fulfill your request, such as if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or it involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event, we will respond to your request within thirty (30) days and provide you an explanation.
Please note that for personal data about you that we have obtained or received for processing on behalf of a separate, unaffiliated entity – which determined the means and purposes of processing, all such requests should be made to that entity directly. We will honor and support any instructions they provide us with respect to your personal information.
If you wish to no longer receive marketing communications from us, you also can contact via the contact information of our website(s).